This website is the property of d-teach online school asbl
Company number: BE 0758.861.682
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office & Headquarters: Kantersteen 12, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Ghent Office: Park Office, F.D. Rooseveltlaan 349/D, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
By accessing and using the website, you expressly agree to the following terms and conditions.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to d-teach online school or entitled third parties.
Limitation of liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user. D-teach online school makes great efforts to ensure that the information provided is complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information provided. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information on or via the site is unavailable, d-teach online school will make the greatest effort to rectify this as quickly as possible. However, d-teach online school cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage arising from the use of the information on this site. If you should find any inaccuracies in the information made available via the site, you can contact the site administrator.
The content of the site (including links) can be adapted, changed or completed at any time without notice or notification. D-teach online school gives no guarantees for the correct functioning of the website and cannot be held responsible in any way for a bad functioning or temporary (in)availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, which would result from the access to or use of the website. D-teach online school cannot be held liable under any circumstances by anyone, directly or indirectly, in any specific or other way, for damage attributable to the use of this site or any other, particularly as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, all losses, work interruptions, damage to programmes or other data on the computer system, to equipment, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. The placing of links to these websites or pages does not imply in any way an implicit approval of their contents. D-teach online school expressly declares that it has no authority over the content or other characteristics of these websites and cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for their content or characteristics or for any other form of damage resulting from their use.
Applicable law and competent courts
This site is governed by Belgian law. In case of a dispute, only the courts of the district of Ghent are competent.
As part of the operation of the https://www.d-teachschool.com website, D-teach online school collects data about you. These data are processed in accordance with and within the limits of the purposes provided for during the collection.
I. Who are we as controller?
The controller as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data protection legislation passed by the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the following one:
D-teach online school
F.D. Rooseveltlaan 349/D, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
II. Why do we collect your personal data?
1. D-teach online school website management
Based on our legitimate interest, we collect your data to manage our website. This processing includes the following purposes:
- To share with you, on your demand, various information relating to D-teach online school and its offers.
- To follow the requests management for information or contact made by email.
This processing includes the following data: first name, last name, email, phone number, company, questions.
2. Newsletter management
Based on your consent, we collect your data in order to keep you updated with the latest music news, agenda additions as well as ticket offers. This processing includes the following data: first name, last name, email.
3. Cookies management
4. Management of free 30 minutes try-out lesson requests
Based on the execution of a contract with you (Terms and conditions), we collect your data to manage your subscription to a free 30 minutes try-out lesson.
This processing includes the following data (adult or children): first name, last name, email, date of birth, course name.
III. How long do we store your personal data?
The GDPR introduces the storage limitation of personal data.
We remind you that under the principle of minimization data and purpose limitation, your data will be stored only if necessary for the purposes of the processing in question.
1. D-teach online school website management
Data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to accomplish the purposes, for which they have originally been collected.
2. Neswletter management
Since the date of your subscription, your personal data will be immediately deleted in case of objection to processing of personal data.
3. Management of free 30 minutes try-out lesson requests
Since the date of your request, your personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to accomplish the purposes, for which they have originally been collected.
IV. To whom do we send your data?
D-teach online school staff members and independent teachers are the sole recipients of all or part of the data.
V. Do we transfer any personal data outside the European Union?
For strictly technical purposes ensuring a normal visit of the website, D-teach online school proceeds to personal data transfers when using Gstatic, service offered by Google Inc 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.
Transfer to United States of America: on July 10, 2023, the European Commission adopted a new adequacy decision concerning the United States.
With this decision, the Commission decides that the changes made by the United States to its national legislation now make it possible to ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data transferred from the EU to organizations located in the United States when they take the step of complying with this new “data protection framework”. The list of these organizations is being maintained and will shortly be made public by the US Department of Commerce.
Transfers of personal data from the European Union to the organizations on this list can therefore take place freely, without any specific framework in the form of “standard contractual clauses” or any other transfer instrument.
As Google Inc is certified under the Data Privacy Framework, this transfer does not require any specific framework in the form of “standard contractual clauses” or any other transfer instrument.
VI. What are your rights as data subject?
Any data subject (= natural person) of which D-teach online school, as controller, processes personal data may exercise the following rights by contacting our team at email@example.com :
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data and where this is the case to obtain a copy of these data.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data that you concerned.
- Right to erasure: in specific cases, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. We may, however, retain certain information about you as required by law or when we have a legal basis to do so.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can the limitation of certain treatments carried out on your personal data. This right only plays in the following cases:
– When you dispute the accuracy of your data for the time needed to verify the accuracy of the data.
– In the case of unlawful processing by us and you do not wish the deletion of the personal data in question.
– We no longer need your personal data, but these are necessary for the recognition, exercise, or defense of rights in court.
– When you have exercised your right to oppose the time to verify that the legitimate reasons, we are pursuing take precedence over yours.
- Right to object: you have the right to object at any time, on grounds related to your situation, to any processing of your personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or based on legitimate interest.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit these data to another controller. However, when the personal data are not processed by automated means, you do not fulfil the conditions to exercise your right to portability.
- Right to withdraw your consent: you can withdraw your consent at every moment when the processing activity is based on it.
- Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Autorité de protection des données/Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels.
VII. How do we make your personal data secure?
We shall implement, test, and maintain the appropriate security measures, among other, access to facilities, hardware and software, storage and networks, monitoring and logging, breach detection and incident response to protect against unauthorized or accidental access, loss, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
This privacy notice can be modified by D-teach online school according to the rules and regulations that come into force.
Last update: October 2023